Sunday, September 7, 2008

One of my favorite models

One of my great friends has also been a very gracious guinea pig for some of my best photographic experimenting. A few years ago, she and her husband were brave enough to let me shoot my first wedding--theirs! When I suggested to Dana that we try belly pictures, she didn't even bat an eye. And she again invited me into their home when their daughter was just 10 days old. I had the honor of being in the way of the first projectile puke during our newborn photo shoot. I'm so honored to have been a small part of Dana's growing family over the years, and just a couple of weeks ago, I again had the pleasure of making some family portraits, just a couple of days before her daughters first birthday. They were all fantastic to work with. Here are a few pictures from the family shoot. You will recognize Dana and her family in several of the galleries on my website as well.




No comments: